Stage 4 – Your BPA Brilliant Partners Journey
You have a deep connection and a new level of harmony and understanding that allows you and your dog to go anywhere together.
From the stress of searching for answers to fix your rocky relationship and struggling communication … to an easy and fun collaborative partnership with your dog that flows like second nature.
Principles of Collaboration, Common Purpose, Deeply Defined Partnership for each Partner, Partnership based Training framework.
Focus on these lessons and skills for maximum momentum through your journey as Brilliant Partners:
•FOCUS: Collaboration with common purpose between you and your dog.
•SKILLS: Walking Partners Dance – On The Road; Rule of 3’s Training Framework; Mindset and Collaboration in Any Circumstance.
- Your dog eagerly follows your lead in most circumstances and is capable and responsible for making good choices in daily life.
- Your dog walks with you in balance and seeks/follows your guidance and leadership in any challenging circumstance.
- You deeply understand your dog and stay heart-connected most of the time.
- You are competent at leading your dog out of or through any difficult or challenging circumstance that you face together.
- You always choose based on protecting and building trust and confidence, which flows deep and strong.